Monday, April 16, 2007

change

hye there .. hmm i wanna talk bout my weekends .. its totally fun , lepaking at home .. with mama , bro n sis .... it's just nice .. its our time .... mom make a big progress in her jokes ...... haks .. FRIENDS , i dont know why , this past few days , ive began to love my self .. and i realize how much ive wasted my time and how much ive been destroying my self this pass few years ... yeah .. i know .. yes im stupid .. Im a moron , yeah .. i admit it .. its not wrong admitting ur weaknesses ... aite??? ... hmmm .. but its not right, after knowing the weaknesses , we dont change it .. and yes .. ive made mistakes ... and i know i didn't do anything to change it .. so , from now on .. its my promise to my family , my friends , and most of all myself .. i wont let u guys down .. i really wanna change ... its not too late for me to change .. there're many things to be done.. want me to list it down?? ... hhuhu .. i ve got the time , so , why dont i write it???
  1. - i want to buy new outfits ( i really want to do this a long ago , but its a mistakes that i did nothing till now)
  2. - i want to change the way i talk . im a bit "gagap" if u do know me well .. haks ... and im really ashamed of it ....
  3. - i want to change the way i think .... hmmm .. im not really sure bout this , but i can see that i dont think enuff ..
  4. - i want to learn english ... im trying to type this post in english ....my English is getting worst , day by day .. and it needs a lot of effort to improve them ... kinda jealous with DAOS n NAPEK .. their english is ... hmmm .. what word shud i use .. "beyond GODLIKE " haha ..... u guys made me realize how bad i am in English ....
  5. - and the last thing on my mind is , i just want to .... hmmm .. CHANGE ...... its been too long ... always making the same mistakes , over and over again ... i want to be the new AIZAD ..... yeah .. its simple , i just want to be myself .... AIZAD .................


p/s:to all my friends ... id really hope that u can teach and lead me to be myself again .. because , its been too long , since ive loose myself ... da~

1 comment:

FiRd said...

hahaha! what do u mean by "beyond godlike"?...too much expectation mate! im still learning though... that is the main reason of me taking this english course and traveled this far just to learn them... i like the...hm..how shud i put it...yeah! NEWLY FRESH POSITIVE atitude of u..thats the words..heheh... hope that u'll achieve the things that u have listed...can help u with certain points of it..but yeah... i think im much, much and much better in the first one- changing ur attire! if u want to change... u automatially shud go somewhere and shop..then, i think u shud change ur statement coz i know my self as the god of shoppers rather than the god of speakers!!! hahah....ok then... good luck in having good look!