Saturday, April 21, 2007

4 years of ego

he's old ....
yeah .. he's getting old ...

its been 4 years ...since i last saw him ..
yeah .....
its already been 4 years ....
he's changed...
changed a lot ..
he's getting a lot of grey hair ...
yurp ....
times take his youth away ..
and i miss that time..
when he was young ....
when he was fierce to everything ...
when he was the pillar of the family ....
when he was the one we (my sister and i ) scared the most .....
and he's my father ..

for this past 4 years , ive been thinking how angry he was at me ...
his heir ,
his son ....
for what i've done this whole 4 years .....
yeah .. i've been selfish ....
its my ego that stop me from seeing him ....
and i regret it ......
i regret it when he doesn't recognize his own son ,
it's my fault for when he doesn't know how to say my name ....
it's my fault when he cant say my nickname ....
it's my fault .....

for this past 4 years ....
ive been thinking a lot bout u ....
ive been missing a lot bout u .....
ive been wanting to chat with u ....
n ive been wanting just to hug u .....


and after this 4 whole years......
this night ....
i did it ..
i hugged u ....
the person i admire the most ....
my dad ....

miss ya dad ...

No comments: